HypnoBirthing: Lewes, Eastbourne, Brighton & Hove, Tunbridge Wells and Chichester
Rue Asher and Sue Littleford welcome you to HypnoBirthing Sussex
Ante-Natal Classes offered by two of Sussex's longest standing and fully affiliated members of the HypnoBirthing Institute
- Between us we have over 16 years experience as HypnoBirthing Practitioners having taught HypnoBirthing to over 200 couples in Sussex and Kent. We work closely with local independant midwives and also advise and mentor newly qualified practitioners.
- Learning how to relax deeply is at the core of the HypnoBirthing philosophy. By bringing together an extensive bank of knowledge from over 20 years clinical practice as therapists, and by continuing to update our skills in advanced hypnotherapy and relaxation strategies, we are able to help with many individual issues you may have.
- During our classes we share all the feedback we've gathered over the years from our previous couples - essential in order to gain a deeper understanding of all the HypnoBirthing techniques and how they can work for you.
- We are dedicated to offering a friendly, caring and ethical service for mums-to-be and their partners.
- Our aim is to fully prepare and educate couples, intellectually, physically and psychologically for the birth of their babies.
Lewes & Tunbridge Wells / Rue: 01273 470498
Hove & Chichester / Sue: 07919153743
The Benefits of HypnoBirthing:
- Reduction or elimination of pain during childbirth
- Shorter labour by several hours
- Higher percentage of natural births with less likelihood of medical interventions
- Reduction of the risk of damage to the pelvic floor and tearing of the perineum
- Increases bonding between mum, dad and baby
- Allows fathers-to-be to take an important role in the birth process - eliminating 'rabbit in the headlights' syndrome!
- Reduction in post natal depression
- Babies tend to be more alert and content
- Offers you a toolbox of techniques which puts you back incontrol of your birth
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to help eliminate stress which can lead to tension and pain during labour